B1G1 WORTHY CAUSE PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a B1G1 Worthy Cause.
Only by working together with great organizations, companies and individuals in synergy can we make a greater difference. We are grateful that you found out about us and are taking the next step to connect with what we are doing. The B1G1 Worthy Cause program is free to join and offers a supplementary and regular source of income funded by the B1G1 Business community so that you can make even more incredible impacts on the ground.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Click here to review the program details and criteria again.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS FOR THE APPLICATION
For the B1G1 community, it is important that we select the Worthy Causes that are more likely to benefit from being part of B1G1 without much extra effort or work on your part. You will therefore find a checklist preceding the main part of the application in the form below that will help us in the initial assessment.
If you receive a message after the criteria checklist that advises you to contact the B1G1 team or in case you have any other questions, then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org before filling in the rest of the form.
Please have these required documents ready for the application:
- Charity Registration Certificate: If your organization is registered in more than 1 country, you are required to submit the registration certificate for all countries you are registered in.
- Latest 2 years of Audited Account Reports: The submitted copies have to be signed copies with Independent Auditor’s Report attached. Your application may be rejected if the document is not signed or if the Auditor’s Report is not attached.
- Latest Organization Annual Report
Some practical tips
- This application form is best filled on desktop.
- It will likely take one hour to complete the application form.
- There is no right or wrong answer in the application form, we simply would like to understand your organization and your work better.
- Once you start filling in the application form, you have the option to save the form and to resume later. The ‘Save & Resume’ link is available for 28 days. Please note, however, that once the form has been completed and submitted, you will not be able to make any further changes. Should you need assistance, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Note: If any of the required documents are in a language other than English, you are required to provide a complete and accurate translation of the documents in English. Your application may be rejected otherwise.
If the form does not load, then please access it via this link.